POLICIES, PROCEDURES, PROCESSES & PROTOCOLS
At Allure on Ocean we have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place, its primary purpose is to protect the safety of our staff, guests and community.
The past year has illustrated how quickly circumstances can change, how dynamic the COVID landscape is, and how agile we need to be in response. Accordingly, we continue to monitor advice and information both locally and nationally.
For Workplace Health & Safety reasons, full and current COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of your stay if you are 12 years or over (unless medically exempt). Guests will be required to indicate their vaccination status for a booking to be accepted and to also provide vaccination proof prior to, or upon arrival. Guests who are unable to provide this proof will not be permitted to stay.
What are we doing to help you stay COVID safe?
- All staff are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- We follow NSW Health guidelines and actively brief and train our team.
- Hand Sanitisation stations are available in public areas and alcohol wipes are provided in rooms.
- Staff follow appropriate mask wearing and social distancing protocols.
- Strict procedures to avoid cross-contamination between rooms are in place.
- High touch points are regularly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions and room keys are sanitised upon guest turn-over.
- Rooms are sanitised, cleaned and ventilated between guests.
- Once housekeeping have cleaned a room it is sealed and not accessed by anyone except the incoming guest.
- Housekeeping staff will only service a guest room where the guest is absent from the room (guests can nominate to decline daily room servicing).
- We use towels and bedding that are supplied and laundered by a commercial (hospital standard) laundry service.
- Air-conditioning and exhaust fan systems are regularly maintained and filters cleaned in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- We ensure that we collect appropriate guest details for contact tracing if required.
- Only registered guests are permitted in rooms.
- Numbers of guests permitted to stay in a room are regulated by appropriate floor-space.
- COVID-19 Safety Signage is displayed to remind us all of our responsibilities.
- Where Government restrictions prevent travel, we will gladly extend a credit, amend booking dates and offer a refund where possible.
What we ask of our guests to help us all stay COVID safe?
- Guests 12 years and over are required to have full and current COVID-19 vaccination status in order to book a stay (unless medically exempt).
- Guests are asked to verify their vaccination status in order for a booking to be confirmed and are required to provide vaccination proof either prior to, or upon arrival.
- Guests are required to QR code check-in utilising the Service NSW App.
- Guests are required to provide accurate contact information at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of ALL guests to stay up to date with NSW Health orders before travelling and ensure that you are eligible to travel to Mollymook. Guests who do not meet NSW Health criteria will be denied entry.
- If you are presenting with any flu like or respiratory symptoms – fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste, we ask that you stay home.
- We ask that guests follow good hygiene as recommended by NSW Health including hand and respiratory best practice.
- We ask that Guests respect our check-in and check-out times to enable us sufficient time to implement our COVID-19 Cleaning protocols.
- We ask that Guests abide by house rules in relation to the number of guests permitted to stay in each room and by only permitting registered guests inside guest rooms.
- At any time COVID-19 restrictions may change – please respond, in a timely manner, to any pre-arrival communications from us so that we can manage your stay.
At Allure on Ocean, our Guest Services team works diligently to ensure high standards of cleanliness to alleviate your COVID concerns. Additionally rooms open to the outside and feature security screens to allow natural ventilation. Each room also has its own individual reverse-cycle air conditioning unit (there is no centralised ventilation system).
Our team looks forward to welcoming you to Mollymook and we thank you in advance for being a COVID-Conscious traveller.